For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-LMO2 antibody
See all LMO2 primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to LMO2
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Recombinant full length protein, corresponding to amino acids 1-159 of Human LMO2
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionActs with TAL1/SCL to regulate red blood cell development. Also acts with LDB1 to maintain erythroid precursors in an immature state.
- Involvement in diseaseNote=A chromosomal aberration involving LMO2 may be a cause of a form of T-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia (T-ALL). Translocation t(11,14)(p13;q11) with TCRD.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 LIM zinc-binding domains.
- DomainThe second LIM zinc-binding domain interacts with KDM5A.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Cysteine rich protein TTG 2 antibody
- Cysteine rich protein TTG2 antibody
- Cysteine-rich protein TTG-2 antibody
Anti-LMO2 antibody images
References for Anti-LMO2 antibody (ab55449)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"