For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, 10mM PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIHC-P: 1/100 for 30 min at RT.
Staining of formalin-fixed tissues requires boiling tissue sections in 10mM citrate buffer, pH 6.0 for 10 min followed by cooling at RT for 20 min.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionActs with TAL1/SCL to regulate red blood cell development. Also acts with LDB1 to maintain erythroid precursors in an immature state.
- Involvement in diseaseNote=A chromosomal aberration involving LMO2 may be a cause of a form of T-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia (T-ALL). Translocation t(11,14)(p13;q11) with TCRD.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 LIM zinc-binding domains.
- DomainThe second LIM zinc-binding domain interacts with KDM5A.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Cysteine rich protein TTG 2 antibody
- Cysteine rich protein TTG2 antibody
- Cysteine-rich protein TTG-2 antibody
Anti-LMO2 antibody images
References for Anti-LMO2 antibody (ab70633)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"