For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-LMO4 antibody
See all LMO4 primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to LMO4
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Recombinant full length protein, corresponding to amino acids 1-166 of Human LMO4
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typelambda
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionProbable transcriptional factor.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 LIM zinc-binding domains.
Information by UniProt
- Breast tumor autoantigen antibody
- LIM domain only 4 antibody
- LIM domain only protein 4 antibody
Anti-LMO4 antibody images
References for Anti-LMO4 antibody (ab56394)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"