For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-LMO4 antibody - Carboxyterminal end
See all LMO4 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to LMO4 - Carboxyterminal end
- SpecificityDetects endogenous levels of total LMO4 protein
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
ELISA, WBmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide derived from C-terminal of human LMO4
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycine, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesELISA: 1/20000.
WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 45 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 18 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionProbable transcriptional factor.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 LIM zinc-binding domains.
Information by UniProt
- Breast tumor autoantigen antibody
- LIM domain only 4 antibody
- LIM domain only protein 4 antibody
Anti-LMO4 antibody - Carboxyterminal end images
Western blot - LMO4 antibody (ab65991)
All lanes : Anti-LMO4 antibody - Carboxyterminal end (ab65991) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : extracts from 293 cells
Lane 2 : extracts from 293 cells with immunizing peptide at 10 µg
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 18 kDa
Observed band size : 46 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-LMO4 antibody - Carboxyterminal end (ab65991)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"