For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 67 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- Tissue specificitySmooth muscle (heart, skeletal muscle, colon and small intestine), a subset of striated muscle fibers, and at low level in thyroid.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the tropomodulin family.
Contains 1 WH2 domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton.
Information by UniProt
- 1D antibody
- 64 kDa autoantigen 1D antibody
- 64 kDa autoantigen 1D3 antibody
Anti-LMOD1 antibody images
References for Anti-LMOD1 antibody (ab104858)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"