For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 37 kDa.
- Tissue specificitySmooth muscle (heart, skeletal muscle, colon and small intestine), a subset of striated muscle fibers, and at low level in thyroid.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the tropomodulin family.
Contains 1 WH2 domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton.
Information by UniProt
- 1D antibody
- 64 kDa autoantigen 1D antibody
- 64 kDa autoantigen 1D3 antibody
Anti-LMOD1 antibody images
Western blot - LMOD1 antibody (ab68009)
All lanes : Anti-LMOD1 antibody (ab68009) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : LMOD1 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Observed band size : 37 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-LMOD1 antibody (ab68009)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"