For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab108022 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 62 kDa.
- FunctionMay block the elongation and depolymerization of the actin filaments at the pointed end.
- Tissue specificitySpecifically expressed in heart and skeletal muscles. Not expressed in other tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the tropomodulin family.
Contains 1 WH2 domain.
Information by UniProt
- C-LMOD antibody
- Cardiac leiomodin antibody
- Leiomodin 2 (cardiac) antibody
Anti-LMOD2 antibody images
Western blot - LMOD2 antibody (ab108022)
Anti-LMOD2 antibody (ab108022) at 1/100 dilution + Mouse spleen tissue lysate at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 62 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - LMOD2 antibody (ab108022)
ab108022, at 1/50, staining LMOD2 in formalin fixed and paraffin embedded Human skeletal muscle by Immunohistochemistry. Developed using peroxidase conjugated secondary antibody and DAB staining.
References for Anti-LMOD2 antibody (ab108022)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"