LNCaP (Human prostate adenocarcinoma cell line) Nuclear Lysate - clone FGC (ab14857)
- Product nameLNCaP (Human prostate adenocarcinoma cell line) Nuclear Lysate - clone FGCSee all LNCaP lysates ...
- DescriptionLNCaP (Human prostate adenocarcinoma cell line) Nuclear lysate - clone FGC
- General notesExtracts have been quality control tested by Western blot and the Electrophoretic Mobility Shift Assay (EMSA).
- Storage instructionsAliquot and store at -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 20mM HEPES, 100mM Potassium Chloride, 1mM Magnesium Chloride, 0.5mM PMSF, 0.5mM DTT. pH 7.9
- Concentration information loading...
- Research Areas
- BackgroundThe LNCaP-FGC (fast growing colony) cell line is a subline derived from the LNCaP cell line, sharing all the main characteristics, including its androgen sensitivity, described for the parental line. These fibroblast-like cells express high levels of human prostatic acid phosphatase, androgen receptors and prostate antigen. They are used as a model of prostate cancer especially in studies of the development of androgen resistance in human prostate cancer.
References for LNCaP (Human prostate adenocarcinoma cell line) Nuclear Lysate - clone FGC (ab14857)
ab14857 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.