For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-LNX2 antibody
See all LNX2 primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to LNX2
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Recombinant fragment: MGTTSDEMVS VEQTSSSSLN PLCFECGQQH WTRENHLYNY QNEVDDDLVC HICLQPLLQP LDTPCGHTFC YKCLRNFLQE KDFCPLDRKR LHFKLCKKSS , corresponding to amino acids 1-101 of Human LNX2
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 4 PDZ (DHR) domains.
Contains 1 RING-type zinc finger.
- DomainThe NPXY motif is required for the interaction with the PID domain of NUMB. It is however not sufficient.
Information by UniProt
- FLJ12933 antibody
- FLJ23932 antibody
- FLJ38000 antibody
Anti-LNX2 antibody images
References for Anti-LNX2 antibody (ab56552)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"