For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab110005 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 26 kDa.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase S1 family.
Contains 1 peptidase S1 domain.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- Peptidase S1 domain-containing protein LOC136242 antibody
- Probable inactive serine protease 37 antibody
- Probable inactive trypsin X2 antibody
Anti-LOC136242 antibody images
References for Anti-LOC136242 antibody (ab110005)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"