For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 2.5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 36 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 36 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ELISA titre using peptide based assay: 1/62500.
- RelevanceThe function of LOC339879 remains unknown.
- hypothetical LOC339879 antibody
- similar to beta 1,4 mannosyltransferase antibody
Anti-LOC339879 antibody images
References for Anti-LOC339879 antibody (ab69848)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"