For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 23 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 22 kDa).
- FunctionMay act as a receptor for annexin II on marrow stromal cells to induce osteoclast formation.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed. Highly expressed in lymphocytes. Expressed in both resting CD4(+) and CD8(+) T-cells.
Information by UniProt
- Annexin 2 receptor antibody
- Annexin II receptor antibody
- Annexin-2 receptor antibody
Anti-LOC389289 antibody images
Western blot - LOC389289 antibody (ab69490)
All lanes : Anti-LOC389289 antibody (ab69490) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : LOC389289 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 22 kDa
Observed band size : 23 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-LOC389289 antibody (ab69490)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"