For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-LOK antibody
See all LOK primary antibodies
Mouse polyclonal to LOK
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Full length human LOK protein
- Positive control
- Human pancreas tissue lysate and LOK transfected 293T cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 112 kDa.
- FunctionCan act on substrates such as myelin basic protein and histone 2A on serine and threonine residues.
- Tissue specificityExpressed predominantly in lymphoid organs.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. STE Ser/Thr protein kinase family. STE20 subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
Information by UniProt
- LOK antibody
- Lymphocyte oriented kinase antibody
- Lymphocyte-oriented kinase antibody
References for Anti-LOK antibody (ab89675)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"