For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 75 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 84 kDa).
- RelevanceLONRF2 contains one Lon domain, one RING type zinc finger and six TPR repeats. The function of LONRF2 is unknown. There are two named isoforms.
- FLJ45273 antibody
- LON peptidase N terminal domain and ring finger 2 antibody
- LON peptidase N terminal domain and RING finger protein 2 antibody
Anti-LONRF2 antibody images
Western blot - LONRF2 antibody (ab67815)
All lanes : Anti-LONRF2 antibody (ab67815) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : LONRF2 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 84 kDa
Observed band size : 75 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-LONRF2 antibody (ab67815)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"