For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab124117 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 87 kDa.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in many tissues. Highest expression in reproductive tissues, placenta, uterus and prostate.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the lysyl oxidase family.
Contains 4 SRCR domains.
modificationsThe lysine tyrosylquinone cross-link (LTQ) is generated by condensation of the epsilon-amino group of a lysine with a topaquinone produced by oxidation of tyrosine.
- Cellular localizationSecreted > extracellular space.
Information by UniProt
- LOR 2 antibody
- LOR2 antibody
- LOX L2 antibody
Anti-LOXL2 antibody images
References for Anti-LOXL2 antibody (ab124117)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"