For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 75 kDa (predicted molecular weight for isoform 3: 79 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 CH (calponin-homology) domain.
Contains 9 LRR (leucine-rich) repeats.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- Leucine rich repeats and calponin homology (CH) domain containing 3 antibody
- Leucine-rich repeat and calponin homology domain-containing protein 3 antibody
- LRCH3 antibody
Anti-LRCH3 antibody images
Western blot - LRCH3 antibody (ab69692)
All lanes : Anti-LRCH3 antibody (ab69692) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : LRCH3 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 79 kDa
Observed band size : 75 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-LRCH3 antibody (ab69692)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"