For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 66 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionCell adhesion molecule that mediates homophilic cell-cell adhesion in a Ca(2+)-independent manner. Promotes neurite outgrowth in hippocampal neurons.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the LRFN family.
Contains 1 fibronectin type-III domain.
Contains 1 Ig-like (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Contains 7 LRR (leucine-rich) repeats.
Contains 1 LRRCT domain.
Contains 1 LRRNT domain.
- DomainLacks a cytoplasmic PDZ-binding domain, which has been implicated in function of related Lrfn proteins.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Cell projection > axon. Cell projection > dendrite. Cell junction > synapse. Cell junction > synapse > presynaptic cell membrane. Cell junction > synapse > postsynaptic cell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- A530045B06Rik antibody
- Fibronectin type II immunoglobulin and leucine rich repeat domains 1 antibody
- FIGLER1 antibody
Anti-LRFN3 antibody images
References for Anti-LRFN3 antibody (ab105645)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"