For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-LRFN4 antibody
Rabbit polyclonal to LRFN4
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
ICC/IF, IHC-P, WBmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to 14 aa from near the C-terminus of Human LRFN4 (Q6PJG9).
- Positive control
- Rat brain tissue lysate, Mouse brain tissue.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (stable for up to 12 months).
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 2.5 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval via the microwave method before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 67 kDa.
- FunctionPromotes neurite outgrowth in hippocampal neurons. May play a role in redistributing DLG4 to the cell periphery.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the LRFN family.
Contains 1 fibronectin type-III domain.
Contains 1 Ig-like (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Contains 7 LRR (leucine-rich) repeats.
Contains 1 LRRCT domain.
Contains 1 LRRNT domain.
- DomainThe PDZ-binding motif is required for neurite outgrowth promotion (By similarity). This motif is also involved in DLG1-, DLG3- and DLG4-binding.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- fibronectin type III, immunoglobulin and leucine rich repeat domains 6 antibody
- FIGLER6 antibody
- leucine rich repeat and fibronectin type III domain containing 4 antibody
Anti-LRFN4 antibody images
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-LRFN4 antibody (ab106369)
Immunofluorescence of LRFN4 in mouse brain tissue with ab106369 at 20 ug/mL.
Western blot - LRFN4 antibody (ab106369)
Anti-LRFN4 antibody (ab106369) at 1 µg/ml + Rat brain tissue lysate at 15 µg
Predicted band size : 67 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - LRFN4 antibody (ab106369)
ab106369, at 2.5 ug/ml, staining LRFN4 in Mouse brain tissue by immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-LRFN4 antibody (ab106369)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"