For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.75% Glycine, 1.21% Tris
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 93 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/200.
- FunctionInvolved in multiple aspects of sperm assembly including acrosome attachment, shaping of the sperm head and in the early aspects of axoneme development.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 guanylate kinase-like domain.
Contains 9 LRR (leucine-rich) repeats.
Contains 1 LRRCT domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic vesicle, secretory vesicle, acrosome. Localizes to the acrosome-acroplaxome-manchette-tail axis.
Information by UniProt
- FLJ32786 antibody
- Leucine-rich repeat and guanylate kinase domain-containing protein antibody
- LRGUK antibody
- LRGUK_HUMAN antibody
Anti-LRGUK antibody images
Western blot - Anti-LRGUK (Mutated V15 T) antibody (ab97789)
Anti-LRGUK antibody (ab97789) at 1/1000 dilution + Raji whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 93 kDa
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-LRGUK antibody (ab97789)
Top panel: immunofluorescence analysis of paraformaldehyde-fixed A431 cells, using ab97789 at 1/200 dilution.
Bottom panel: image merged with DNA probe.
References for Anti-LRGUK antibody (ab97789)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"