For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/20 - 1/50. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
||1/250 - 1/500.
- Tissue specificityDetected in all tissues analyzed.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 3 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
Contains 15 LRR (leucine-rich) repeats.
Contains 1 LRRCT domain.
Contains 1 LRRNT domain.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Cytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- KIAA0806 antibody
- Leucine rich repeats and immunoglobulin like domains 2 antibody
- Leucine-rich repeats and immunoglobulin-like domains protein 2 antibody
Anti-LRIG2 antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-LRIG2 antibody (ab121472)
ab121472 at 1/10 dilution staining LRIG2 in Human skeletal muscle tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
Western blot - Anti-LRIG2 antibody (ab121472)
All lanes : Anti-LRIG2 antibody (ab121472) at 1/250 dilution
Lane 1 : RT 4 lysate
Lane 2 : U 251 MG lysate
Lane 3 : Human plasma lysate
Lane 4 : Human liver lysate
Lane 5 : Human tonsil lysate
developed using the ECL technique
References for Anti-LRIG2 antibody (ab121472)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"