For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesThis antibody is purified through a protein G column and eluted out with both high and low pH buffers and neutralized immediately after elution then followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/100.
||1/100 - 1/500. Detects a band of approximately 29 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 29 kDa).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the LRRC3 family.
Contains 3 LRR (leucine-rich) repeats.
Contains 1 LRRCT domain.
Contains 1 LRRNT domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- Leucine rich repeat containing 3B antibody
- Leucine-rich repeat protein LRP15 antibody
- Leucine-rich repeat-containing protein 3B antibody
Anti-LRP15 antibody images
References for Anti-LRP15 antibody (ab38316)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"