For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 42 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 5 LRR (leucine-rich) repeats.
Contains 1 LRRCT domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- FLJ21302 antibody
- Leucine rich repeat containing 19 antibody
- leucine rich repeat containing protein 19 antibody
Anti-LRRC19 antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - LRRC19 antibody (ab113894)
ab113894, at 5 µg/ml, staining LRRC19 in Formalin-Fixed, Paraffin-Embedded Human skeletal muscle tissue by immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-LRRC19 antibody (ab113894)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"