For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab81220 is purified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 40 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ELISA titre using peptide based assay: 1:62500.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 8 LRR (leucine-rich) repeats.
Contains 1 LRRCT domain.
Information by UniProt
- Leucine rich protein B7 antibody
- Leucine rich repeat containing 23 antibody
- Leucine rich repeat containing protein 23 antibody
Anti-LRRC23 antibody images
Western blot - LRRC23 antibody (ab81220)
Anti-LRRC23 antibody (ab81220) at 1 µg/ml (in 5% skim milk / PBS buffer) + 721_B cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 40 kDa
Observed band size : 42 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 58 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-LRRC23 antibody (ab81220)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"