For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 55 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 55 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ELISA titre using peptide based assay: 1/62500.
- RelevanceLRRC24 contains 1 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain and 7 LRR (leucine-rich) repeats. It is a single-pass membrane protein. The function of the LRRC24 protein remains unknown.
- Cellular localizationMembrane; Single-pass membrane protein
- leucine rich repeat containing 24 antibody
- LRRC14OS antibody
Anti-LRRC24 antibody images
References for Anti-LRRC24 antibody (ab83061)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"