For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 25 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 24 kDa).
- FunctionProbably recognizes and binds to some phosphorylated proteins and promotes their ubiquitination and degradation.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in heart, kidney, liver, lung and pancreas.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 F-box domain.
Contains 7 LRR (leucine-rich) repeats.
Information by UniProt
- F box and leucine rich repeat protein 9 antibody
- F box/LRR repeat protein 9 antibody
- F-box and leucine-rich repeat protein 9 antibody
Anti-LRRC29 antibody images
Western blot - LRRC29 antibody (ab68226)
All lanes : Anti-LRRC29 antibody (ab68226) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : LRRC29 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 24 kDa
Observed band size : 25 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-LRRC29 antibody (ab68226)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"