For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 97% PBS, 2% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 82 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionMay function as activator of the canonical Wnt signaling pathway, in association with DVL3, upstream of CTNNB1/beta-catenin.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous with higher expression in heart and skeletal muscle.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the LRRFIP family.
Information by UniProt
- 5133400F20Rik antibody
- AI850587 antibody
- DKFZp434H2035 antibody
Anti-LRRFIP2 antibody images
References for Anti-LRRFIP2 antibody (ab122940)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"