For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab116515 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 79 kDa.
- FunctionMay play an important role in hippocampus-dependent long-lasting memory.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 fibronectin type-III domain.
Contains 10 LRR (leucine-rich) repeats.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- C20orf75 antibody
- chromosome 20 open reading frame 75 antibody
- dJ1056H1.1 antibody
Anti-LRRN4 antibody images
References for Anti-LRRN4 antibody (ab116515)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"