For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 67 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionMay play a role in the development and maintenance of the vertebrate nervous system.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in neuronal tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the LRRTM family.
Contains 10 LRR (leucine-rich) repeats.
Contains 1 LRRCT domain.
Contains 1 LRRNT domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- FLJ12568 antibody
- Leucine rich repeat transmembrane neuronal 4 antibody
- Leucine rich repeat transmembrane neuronal 4 protein antibody
Anti-LRRTM4 antibody images
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-LRRTM4 antibody (ab89949)
Sample Type : Rat Hippocampal Neurons - 14DIV. Primary Antibody Dilution : 1:200. Secondary Antibody : Anti-rabbit-Cy3. Secondary Antibody Dilution : 1:500. Color/Signal Descriptions : White: LRRTM4. Gene Name : LRRTM4.
Western blot - LRRTM4 antibody (ab89949)
Anti-LRRTM4 antibody (ab89949) at 1 µg/ml (in 5% skim milk / PBS buffer) + OVCAR-3 cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 67 kDa
Observed band size : 67 kDa
References for Anti-LRRTM4 antibody (ab89949)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"