For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-LSM1 antibody
See all LSM1 primary antibodies
Chicken polyclonal to LSM1
- SpecificityBinds specifically to the 3'-terminal U-tract of U6 snRNA
LSm subunits form a heteromer with a donut shape.
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
Full length native protein (purified) (Human) LSM1
- Positive control
- E coli-derived fusion protein.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 15 kDa.
We recommend using about 2.5 ug of positive control protein in the colorimetric method, and about 10x less for ECL detection.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionPlays a role in replication-dependent histone mRNA degradation. Binds specifically to the 3'-terminal U-tract of U6 snRNA.
- Tissue specificityHas elevated expression in pancreatic cancer and in several cancer-derived cell lines.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the snRNP Sm proteins family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Cancer associated Sm like protein antibody
- Cancer associated Sm-like antibody
- Cancer-associated Sm-like antibody
Anti-LSM1 antibody images
References for Anti-LSM1 antibody (ab37463)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"