For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab123566 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 51 kDa.
- FunctionEssential for formation of P-bodies, cytoplasmic structures that provide storage sites for non-translating mRNAs.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the LSM14 family.
Contains 1 DFDF domain.
- DomainThe LSM14 domain and the RGG repeats are required for accumulation in P-bodies, and the region containing the FDF motif is responsible for cytoplasmic retention.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Cytoplasm > P-body. Targeted to stress granules (SGs) in response to cellular stress.
Information by UniProt
- AlphaSNBP antibody
- C19orf13 antibody
- Chromosome 19 open reading frame 13 antibody
Anti-LSM14A antibody images
References for Anti-LSM14A antibody (ab123566)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"