For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 98% PBS, 2% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 14 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionComponent of the N-terminal acetyltransferase C (NatC) complex which may catalyze acetylation of N-terminal methionine residues.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the snRNP Sm proteins family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus.
Information by UniProt
- LSM domain-containing protein 1 antibody
- lsmd1 antibody
- LSMD1_HUMAN antibody
Anti-LSMD1 antibody images
References for Anti-LSMD1 antibody (ab113773)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"