For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20ºC.
- Dissociation constant (KD)
KD = 6.20 x 10
Learn more about KD
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clone numberEPR6704(B)
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIs unsuitable for IP.
||1/50000 - 1/200000. Predicted molecular weight: 83 kDa.
||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
||1/100 - 1/500. ab172730-Rabbit monoclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
||1/50 - 1/100.
- RelevanceCatalyzes the cyclization of (S)-2,3 oxidosqualene to lanosterol, a reaction that forms the sterol nucleus.
- 2,3 epoxysqualene lanosterol cyclase antibody
- hOSC antibody
- Lanosterol synthase (2,3 oxidosqualene lanosterol cyclase) antibody
Anti-LSS antibody [EPR6704(B)] images
Western blot - Anti-LSS antibody [EPR6704(B)] (ab124785)
All lanes : Anti-LSS antibody [EPR6704(B)] (ab124785) at 1/50000 dilution
Lane 1 : SH-SY5Y cell lysate
Lane 2 : HeLa cell lysate
Lane 3 : HT-1376 cell lysate
Lane 4 : Human fetal liver lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Standard HRP labelled goat anti-rabbit at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size : 83 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-LSS antibody [EPR6704(B)] (ab124785)
ab124785 at 1/50 dilution staining LSS in paraffin-embedded Human kidney tissues by Immunohistochemistry.
Other-Anti-LSS antibody [EPR6704(B)](ab124785)
References for Anti-LSS antibody [EPR6704(B)] (ab124785)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"