For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesThe IgG fraction of culture supernatant was purified by Protein G affinity chromatography and 0.2 µm filtered.
- Clone numberMM0461-3T24
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 48 kDa.
||1/50 - 1/200. ab170190-Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
- FunctionReceptor for the heterotrimeric lymphotoxin containing LTA and LTB, and for TNFS14/LIGHT. Promotes apoptosis via TRAF3 and TRAF5. May play a role in the development of lymphoid organs.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 4 TNFR-Cys repeats.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- CD18 antibody
- D12S370 antibody
- LT beta R antibody
References for Anti-LTBR antibody [MM0461-3T24] (ab89567)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"