For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab104004 was purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 47 kDa.
||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionMay bind to RNA via its Arg/Ser-rich domain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Luc7 family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus speckle. Nucleus, nucleoplasm. Colocalizes with SCNM1 and SNRNP70 in nuclear speckles.
Information by UniProt
- FormCellular localisation: nucleus
- CGI 59 antibody
- CGI 74 antibody
- FLJ10657 antibody
Anti-LUC7L2 antibody images
Western blot - LUC7L2 antibody (ab104004)
Anti-LUC7L2 antibody (ab104004) at 1/100 dilution + MCF-7 cell lysate at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 47 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - LUC7L2 antibody (ab104004)
ab104004, at 1/50 dilution, staining LUC7L2 in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human brain tissue by Immunohistochemistry using a peroxidase conjugated secondary antibody and DAB staining.
References for Anti-LUC7L2 antibody (ab104004)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"