For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 45 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 47 kDa).
- FunctionMay bind to RNA via its Arg/Ser-rich domain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Luc7 family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus speckle. Nucleus, nucleoplasm. Colocalizes with SCNM1 and SNRNP70 in nuclear speckles.
Information by UniProt
- FormCellular localisation: nucleus
- CGI 59 antibody
- CGI 74 antibody
- FLJ10657 antibody
Anti-LUC7L2 antibody images
Western blot - LUC7L2 antibody (ab79232)
All lanes : Anti-LUC7L2 antibody (ab79232) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Human testis tissue lysate - total protein (ab30257)
Lane 2 : Human kidney tissue lysate - total protein (ab30203)
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (HRP) preadsorbed (ab97080) at 1/5000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 47 kDa
Observed band size : 45 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 110 kDa,55 kDa,60 kDa,70 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Exposure time : 12 minutes
References for Anti-LUC7L2 antibody (ab79232)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"