For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-LW1 antibody
See all LW1 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to LW1
- Specificityab33060 recognises LW-1.
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
ELISA, WB, IHC-Pmore details
- Species reactivity
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region between amino acids 228-273 of human LW1.
(Note: the exact amino acid sequence is proprietary).
- Positive control
- WB: Jurkat cell lysate
IHC: human skin
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 2 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 45 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 47 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
- RelevanceLocated on chromosome X, this gene encodes hypothetical protein LOC51402.
- Cellular localizationNucleus (Potential). Cytoplasm.
- hCG_27154 antibody
- heat shock transcription factor family X linked 1 antibody
- Heat shock transcription factor, X-linked antibody
Anti-LW1 antibody images
Western blot - LW1 antibody (ab33060)
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-LW1 antibody (ab33060)
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) analysis of human skin tissue labelling LW1 with ab33060 at 8µg/ml. Squamous epithelial cells are positively labelled (arrows).
References for Anti-LW1 antibody (ab33060)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"