For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-LW1 antibody
See all LW1 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to LW1
- Specificityab70131 detects endogenous levels of total LW1 protein.
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, ELISAmore details
- Species reactivity
Synthetic peptide derived from the N terminal of human LW1.
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab70131 was affinity purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity chromatography using epitope specific immunogen.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 47 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 47 kDa).
- RelevanceLocated on chromosome X, this gene encodes hypothetical protein LOC51402.
- Cellular localizationNucleus (Potential). Cytoplasm.
- hCG_27154 antibody
- heat shock transcription factor family X linked 1 antibody
- Heat shock transcription factor, X-linked antibody
References for Anti-LW1 antibody (ab70131)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"