For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-LXN antibody
See all LXN primary antibodies
Goat polyclonal to LXN
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
IHC-P, WBmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, HumanPredicted to work with:
C-QYGTKVKHNSR , corresponding to C terminal amino acids 204-214 of Human LXN
- Positive control
- Human Brain (Cerebellum), Mouse Brain and Rat Brain lysates.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab59521 is purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 3 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 30 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 25 kDa).
- FunctionHardly reversible, non-competitive, and potent inhibitor of CPA1, CPA2 and CPA4.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in heart, prostate, ovary, kidney, pancreas, and colon, moderate or low in other tissues including brain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protease inhibitor I47 (latexin) family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- ECI antibody
- Endogenous carboxypeptidase inhibitor antibody
- Latexin antibody
References for Anti-LXN antibody (ab59521)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"