For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-LXN antibody
See all LXN primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to LXN
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, ELISAmore details
- Species reactivity
KLH conjugated synthetic peptide selected from the Center region of human LXN.
- Positive control
- 293 cell lysates, nontransfected or transiently transfected with the LXN gene.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab65215 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/100. Detects a band of approximately 30 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 25 kDa).
- FunctionHardly reversible, non-competitive, and potent inhibitor of CPA1, CPA2 and CPA4.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in heart, prostate, ovary, kidney, pancreas, and colon, moderate or low in other tissues including brain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protease inhibitor I47 (latexin) family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- ECI antibody
- Endogenous carboxypeptidase inhibitor antibody
- Latexin antibody
Anti-LXN antibody images
Western blot - LXN antibody (ab65215)
All lanes : Anti-LXN antibody (ab65215) at 1/50 dilution
Lane 1 : 293 cell lysates, nontransfected
Lane 2 : 293 cell lysates, transiently transfected with the LXN gene
Lysates/proteins at 2 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 25 kDa
Observed band size : 30 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 75 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-LXN antibody (ab65215)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"