For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ELISA titre using peptide based assay 1:312500.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 37, 65, 90 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 37 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionTriggers cytolytic activity only in natural killer cells (NK) expressing high surface densities of natural cytotoxicity receptors.
- Tissue specificityExpressed by all (resting and activated) natural killer cells (NK), T- and B-lymphocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- Activating NK receptor antibody
- CD352 antibody
- KALI antibody
Anti-LY108 antibody images
Western blot - LY108 antibody (ab76078)
References for Anti-LY108 antibody (ab76078)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"