For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/10 - 1/20. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
||1/250 - 1/500.
- FunctionMay play a role in the downstream signal transduction pathways involving GRB2 and GRB7.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- C6orf21 antibody
- Chromosome 6 open reading frame 21 antibody
- G6F antibody
Anti-LY6G6F antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-LY6G6F antibody (ab121272)
ab121272 at 1/10 dilution staining LY6G6F in paraffin-embedded Human testis tisue by Immunohistochemistry.
Western blot - Anti-LY6G6F antibody (ab121272)
All lanes : Anti-LY6G6F antibody (ab121272) at 1/250 dilution
Lane 1 : Marker [kDa] 230, 130, 95, 72, 56, 36, 28, 17, 11
Lane 2 : RT-4 cell lysate.
Lane 3 : U-251 MG cell lysate.
Lane 4 : Human Plasma
Lane 5 : Human Liver lysate.
Lane 6 : Human Tonsil lysate.
Developed using the ECL technique
References for Anti-LY6G6F antibody (ab121272)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"