For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-LYAR antibody
See all LYAR primary antibodies
Mouse polyclonal to LYAR
- SpecificityThis antibody is reactive against mammalian transfected lysate.
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Full length LYAR protein (Human)
- Positive control
- LYAR transfected 293T cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 44 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 44 kDa).
Detection Antibody Pair.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 C2HC-type zinc fingers.
- Cellular localizationNucleus > nucleolus.
Information by UniProt
- Cell growth regulating nucleolar protein antibody
- Cell growth-regulating nucleolar protein antibody
- Likely ortholog of mouse Ly1 antibody reactive clone antibody
Anti-LYAR antibody images
References for Anti-LYAR antibody (ab67541)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"