For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-LYG2 antibody
Mouse polyclonal to LYG2
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Full length human LYG2 protein (NP_783862.2)
- Positive control
- LYG2 transfected 293T cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 23 kDa.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the glycosyl hydrolase 23 family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- LYG 2 antibody
- Lyg2 antibody
- LYG2_HUMAN antibody
Anti-LYG2 antibody images
Western blot - LYG2 antibody (ab72744)
All lanes : Anti-LYG2 antibody (ab72744) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : LYG2 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 23 kDa
Observed band size : 20 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-LYG2 antibody (ab72744)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"