For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 30 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 28 kDa).
- Involvement in diseaseNote=A chromosomal aberration involving LYL1 may be a cause of a form of T-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia (T-ALL). Translocation t(7;19)(q35;p13) with TCRB.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 bHLH (basic helix-loop-helix) domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- bHLHa18 antibody
- Class A basic helix-loop-helix protein 18 antibody
- Lyl1 antibody
Anti-Lyl1 antibody images
Western blot - Anti-Lyl1 antibody (ab31726)
All lanes : Anti-Lyl1 antibody (ab31726) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : MOLT4 (Human acute lymphoblastic leukemia cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 2 : THP1 (Human acute monocytic leukemia cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lysates/proteins at 20 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (HRP) (ab97051) at 1/10000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 28 kDa
Observed band size : 30 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Exposure time : 4 minutes
References for Anti-Lyl1 antibody (ab31726)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"