For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservatives: 0.02% Sodium azide, 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, 0.45% Sodium chloride, 0.1% Dibasic monohydrogen sodium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 13 kDa.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml.
- FunctionChemotactic activity for lymphocytes but not for monocytes or neutrophils.
- Tissue specificityHighest level in spleen, lower in peripheral leukocytes and very low levels in lung, colon and small intestine.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the intercrine gamma family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- ATAC antibody
- C motif chemokine 1 antibody
- Chemokine (C motif) ligand 1 antibody
Anti-Lymphotactin antibody images
Western blot - Lymphotactin antibody (ab112498)
All lanes : Anti-Lymphotactin antibody (ab112498)
Lane 1 : Recombinant Mouse Lymphotactin Protein at 0.01 µg
Lane 2 : Recombinant Mouse Lymphotactin Protein at 0.005 µg
Lane 3 : Recombinant Mouse Lymphotactin Protein at 0.0025 µg
Predicted band size : 13 kDa
Observed band size : 13 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Lymphotactin antibody (ab112498)
ab112498 staining Lymphotactin in mouse spleen by Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections). Detected by ABC/DAB staining.
References for Anti-Lymphotactin antibody (ab112498)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"