For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
The antibody gave excellent results with lymphotactin transfected cells but failed in spleen lysates so we do not guarantee its use with endogenous protein lysates.
- FunctionChemotactic activity for lymphocytes but not for monocytes or neutrophils.
- Tissue specificityHighest level in spleen, lower in peripheral leukocytes and very low levels in lung, colon and small intestine.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the intercrine gamma family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- ATAC antibody
- C motif chemokine 1 antibody
- Chemokine (C motif) ligand 1 antibody
References for Anti-Lymphotactin antibody (ab7218)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"