For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesThe IgG fraction of culture supernatant was purified by Protein G affinity chromatography and filtered through a 0.2 µm filter.
- Clone numberMM0604-4G24
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/250 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 13 kDa.
- FunctionChemotactic activity for lymphocytes but not for monocytes or neutrophils.
- Tissue specificityHighest level in spleen, lower in peripheral leukocytes and very low levels in lung, colon and small intestine.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the intercrine gamma family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- ATAC antibody
- C motif chemokine 1 antibody
- Chemokine (C motif) ligand 1 antibody
References for Anti-Lymphotactin antibody [MM0604-4G24] (ab89937)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"