For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/20 - 1/50. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
||1/100 - 1/250.
- FunctionSeems to modulate nicotinic acetylcholine receptors.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 UPAR/Ly6 domain.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- Ly-6/neurotoxin-like protein 1 antibody
- Ly6/neurotoxin 1 antibody
- LYNX1 antibody
Anti-LYNX1 antibody images
Western blot - Anti-LYNX1 antibody (ab121772)
All lanes : Anti-LYNX1 antibody (ab121772) at 1/250 dilution
Lane 1 : Vector only transfected HEK293T lysate
Lane 2 : LYNX1 over-expression HEK293T lysate (Co-expressed with a C-terminal myc-DDK tag (~3.1 kDa)
developed using the ECL technique
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-LYNX1 antibody (ab121772)
ab121772 at 1/10 dilution staining LYNX1 in paraffin embedded Human pancreas tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-LYNX1 antibody (ab121772)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"