For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-LYNX1 antibody [EPR6829]
See all LYNX1 primary antibodies
Rabbit monoclonal [EPR6829] to LYNX1
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
Flow Cyt,ICC,IHC-P or IP
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
A synthetic peptide corresponding to residues in Human LYNX1.
- Positive control
- BxPC3 and fetal brain lysates
- General notes
This product is a recombinant rabbit monoclonal antibody.
Produced using Abcam’s RabMAb® technology. RabMAb® technology is covered by the following U.S. Patents, No. 5,675,063 and/or 7,429,487.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Dissociation constant (KD)
KD = 1.51 x 10
Learn more about KD
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 49% PBS, 50% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clone numberEPR6829
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIs unsuitable for Flow Cyt,ICC,IHC-P or IP.
||1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 13 kDa.
- FunctionSeems to modulate nicotinic acetylcholine receptors.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 UPAR/Ly6 domain.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- Ly-6/neurotoxin-like protein 1 antibody
- Ly6/neurotoxin 1 antibody
- LYNX1 antibody
Anti-LYNX1 antibody [EPR6829] images
References for Anti-LYNX1 antibody [EPR6829] (ab125035)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"