For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab104071 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 19 kDa.
||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- RelevanceLYPD6 contains 1 UPAR/Ly6 domain. The exact function of LYPD6 is not known.
- Cellular localizationSecreted
- LY6/PLAUR domain containing 6 antibody
- Ly6/PLAUR domain containing protein 6 antibody
- MGC52057 antibody
Anti-LYPD6 antibody images
Western blot - LYPD6 antibody (ab104071)
Anti-LYPD6 antibody (ab104071) at 1/100 dilution + Ramos cell lysate at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 19 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - LYPD6 antibody (ab104071)
ab104071, at 1/50 dilution, staining LYPD6 in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human brain tissue by Immunohistochemistry using a peroxidase conjugated secondary antibody and DAB staining.
References for Anti-LYPD6 antibody (ab104071)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"